UPDATE: Our event has reached maximum capacity, a record turnout by far! We knew this was going to be an exciting meeting, and we wanted to make sure we had an accurate count to plan appropriately (so required RSVP’s). Everything we share at the meeting will be promptly available on our web page for all owners to see. Please get in touch with our general manager Matt if you have any questions or concerns: email@example.com.
Join fellow Co-op owners at the Red Building Loft in Astoria for a delicious meal, great music, and lots of information about our expansion. The meeting is on Sunday September 17 at 5 p.m. and includes:
- Dinner made with local ingredients by Chef Andrew Catalano
- Wine tasting with Galaxy Wine
- Live music by the Columbians (with Spud Siegel)
- Unveiling of our new store design
- Launch of our expansion capital campaign
- Brief annual report from our general manager
- Board election
- Raffles and more
The event is free, but please RSVP on our Eventbrite page, so we know how much food to make.