We are committed to providing outstanding customer service and that starts with our employees. The co-op is committed to creating a workplace culture that is constantly improving. We offer a living wage with competitive benefits package.
Those benefits include:
- A generous store discount
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (for those working at least 28 hours/week)
- Paid time off
Current Job Openings:
The Astoria Co+op is growing! This is an exciting time to join our fantastic team as we lead up to opening our new expanded location this fall. We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking team member who loves giving great customer service. The produce stockers work with the produce team to keep displays fully stocked will giving great customer service to our community of shoppers and co-workers. Development opportunities as we grow our business!
- Experience in retail grocery (natural foods preferred)
- Knowledge of fruits and veggies!
- Ability to project friendly, outgoing personality
- Ability to handle multiple demands
- Knowledge of natural foods
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, dependability and accountability
- Ability to foster uphold a positive team environment
- Functional and technical knowledge with computer systems and software including MS Office Suite
A full job description is available upon request.
Job Type: Part-time – possibly full time fall of 2019
Rate: Level I $13-$18 per hour
Applicants can apply through our ad on Indeed.com or stop by and complete and application.